Haley A. Carmichael
Hi, I’m Haley.
The short version:
Internet marketing intermediary. Currently design + development at Blue Magnet Interactive.Â Continual student, but formal DePaul alum 2017.
The big picture:
I want to create experiences that are memorable. Because experiences should influence us, change us, stir up a gut feeling in us. I want to bring people together–because we are all part of the human experience. I want to create experiences through technology, through storytelling, and through any other means or passions. Those means and passions evolve as I do.Â
I work hard. I am a leader, I am a color coder, I am forever a student. I want to bring all of that to any team. I am a tech enthusiast, a pop culture participant, a book lover. I want to infuse those affections in whatever I do. I am a friend, a sister, an artist. I want to support my loved ones and my fellow human. I want to leave a legacy of leadership and love and hopeful humor.
The Theatre School
Bachelor of the Fine Arts in Theatre Management
The College of Communication
Double Major in Advertising/Public Relations
DePaul University Dean’s List Student
Graduated with Summa Cum Laude Honors
DePaul Activities Board
DePaul Activities Board (DAB) is DePaul University’s largest programming body. Planning over 50 events a year, DAB is programming for students, entirely by students.
Vice President 2016-2017
Public Relations Coordinator 2015-2016
Program Assistant (Member) 2013-2017
As Vice President:
- Guided team of 12 student leaders in logistics, strategic planning, and creativity
- Coordinated logistics for events that enhance the student experience both on and off campus
- Built relationships with other on-campus organizations
As Public Relations Coordinator:
- Designed and sent weekly email marketing campaign to 1,400+ recipients
- Created and executed brand awareness initiatives such as a spring calendar promo event
- Re-designed DAB website through OrgSync builder and custom HTML/CSS changes
Beyond the Resume
with varying levels of nerd
Darn good books